Ataraxia

 The air I breathe In and out

With a sound of doubt

Lingering throughout my ears

Saying yes, while others say no



Having to bear that pain

Day and night

Isnt easy



When I die inside

The thumping gets louder

That thumping of music

Theres a knot in my stomach



At times

When

I have no clue

What to do



The beat of the song

Calms the mind

Cant define serenity

Just a wave of emotion

Which flows out



So much pain

That

I fall

Within a heartbeat



The images

Oh, the images

Trance into my mind

Like a bright wave

Of yesterday's

Memories



Waiting in the office

Is like

Waiting for that exam result

So stressful

You want to know

But

At the same time

Your scared that

It might label you

As a failure



As I continue my journey

I long to desire

The capitative  sound

I adore



My music

Gives me peace

At mind

I zone out from

The surrounding

Learning to let go

Release my inner depth



I can never go a day

Without

Reaching for the sound

I die for

Calming my emotion

And

The stress



As soon as my name

Is called

I get that smile

The confident type of

Smile



Knowing I can rule

My emotion

It ends

As soon as

I hear that sound

So mesmerizing


Nothing else matters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A neverending story

Dear Sky, Dear Moon

Secrets (part 1)