Hours and days


From the day I met you until now.

It's so different;

The memories we made and the bond we retain.

And I still remember the day I was confused.

I dont remember why. 

So shy, but confident

Our bond has grown so much

As if a tree is blossoming in the spring



The root represent a base, the trunk represents trust and the leaves swaying back and forth are us



Our weird ways and craziness

How we put up with each other

We've seen the good and bad but we're still tight like a rope

Our days are countless but there are more hours to come

And nothing can tear us apart

We are strong like the air around us. 



Your gentle touch makes everything better

As if there is a raging storm in my heart but ur gentle voice blows it away

And our little jokes makes me laugh at the most odd places

No where you are or where I am

We're still so close

Our days pass by like a wave of memories

 and our hours pass by as laughter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A neverending story

Dear Sky, Dear Moon

A note on vulnerability: Arm\skin